I don’t regret not having a debut party. I know it’s every girls dream, but I guess I’m not a girl. lolkidding. It’s just that I can’t resist having a party worth a thousand in just one night. One night. Seriously?
Anyway, I’m posting this because I can’t understand why in the world those bratty girls are crying out loud just because their parents can’t afford their Hollywood dream debuts. (Holy guacamole!) People these days.
Kung walang pera wag ipilit. End of story.
- me at restaurants: is there wi-fi
- me at the mountains: is there wi-fi
- me at the beach: is there wi-fi
- me at family parties: is there wi-fi
- me at school: is there wi-fi
- me in hell: is there wi-fi